Cooperating scientists and therapists using devices and research of Signature Health’s HOCATT™Prof. Nabil Mawsouf, Vice-president of International Scientific Committee for Ozone Therapy
Dr. Frank Shallenberger President of the American Academy of Ozonotherapy
Dr. Stefan Tiron President of the Romanian Ozone Association
Dr. Hilda Landman President of the SA (South-African) Scientific Committee for Medical Ozone and HOCATT
Dr. Melissa Brown Vice-president of the SA Scientific Committee for Medical Ozone and HOCATT
Michelle Nicolopulos President of the Ozone Association of Southern Africa
Dr. Tarek Tanbouli Kuwait Medical Center
Delano Di Visconti The Hydro SA
Prof Nabil Mawsouf, Vice-president of International Scientific Committee for Ozone Therapy
Professor Dr. Nabil Mawsouf
Scientific consultant of Signature Health LTD
- Professor of Anaesthetics, ICU and Pain Management, National Cancer Institute, Cairo University, Egypt.
- Head of Ozone Therapy Unit (for treatment, training and research), National Cancer Institute, Cairo University, Egypt.
- Ozone Therapy Consultant, Military Rehabilitation Center, Cairo, Egypt.
- Ozone Therapy Supervisor, Naval Research Institute, Alexandria, Egypt.
- Ozone Therapy Consultant, Sultanate of Oman.
- Consultant and judge for evaluation of medical research and scientific works of World Health Organisation (WHO) in the field of pain management and complementary medicine
- Chairman of the Egyptian Medical Society for Ozone Therapy and Complementary medicine.
- Vice-president of Arab Association for Complementary Medicine
- One of the first practitioners dealing with ozone therapy in Egypt – in 1999 he gained approval for ozone therapy as a treatment method from the Egyptian Ministry of Health.
- Member of International Ozone Association and member of German Medical Association of Ozone Application in Prevention and Therapy.
- One of the first practitioners specialising in pain management in Egypt since 1981
- Member of the International Association for the Study of Pain (USA), member of Middle East Association for Study of Pain, member of the Egyptian Association for the Study of Pain.
- He has conducted a lot of research in the field of pain management and ozone therapy.
- He has supervised numerous practitioners, masters of pharmacy and postgraduate students in the field of pain management and ozone therapy
- Author of an Arabic-written book (Pain) on pain management.
- Specialist for acupuncture, cold laser and electrotherapy at pain management.